- Backdated pay increases of 2% in 2012, 2% in 2013 and wages increases of 3% in 2014 and 3% 2015.
- A new Grade 2 Year 5 increment of $20.25 per week
- A new Grade 3 Year 5 increment of $20.25 per week
- Improved maternity leave entitlements
- Enshrined entitlement to $600 professional development money in 2014, and $500 per annum after that
- Improved redundancy and relocation clauses
- ADO’s for school based Therapists
- No trade off of Easter Saturday entitlements
“We were negotiating with an organisation going through significant internal turmoil, which left us negotiating with several different high-level management throughout the campaign which made things even more difficult”
The only other change in the Agreement effects sick leave. Staff can take 5 days sick leave per year without any documentary evidence. In addition sick leave can be accessed on three occasions per year (up to 5 days each) with a statutory declaration.
Yooralla members at the AGM stop work in November