As you’ll have no doubt noticed, over the past few months there has been an increased focus on the social media and on-line aspects of our campaigns.
It’s pretty safe to assume that whatever campaign we’re involved in there will be some on-line “asks” of all Members. They’re quick, they’re easy and they DO make a difference in terms of raising the profile of both the particular campaign and the VHPA.
This week, there are 2 specific asks for all Members:
- Sign our Community Health Petition calling on Premier Napthine and the Health Minister to appropriately fund Community Health Sign up here and share the petition through your networks.
- HIS Delegate, John Condliffe, has started a petition relating to the HIS EA. Sign up here and share through your networks.
For any Members who haven’t already liked our Facebook page, a couple of additional quick and easy jobs for you:
- Like the VHPA Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/vic.hpa?fref=ts and invite your friends to like it too.
- Like the VHPA Community Health in Crisis (CHIC) page at https://www.facebook.com/CrisisCommunityHealth?fref=ts and – you guessed it – invite your friends to like it to.
- Follow us on Twitter at https://twitter.com/VHPA1