There are many reasons why it is important that you keep your membership details up to date and accurate.
This allows us to contact you quickly should there be an issue at your work place, it ensures that your Professional Indemnity Insurance is valid and affords you the protections you are paying for and it also gives us the information necessary to ensure that you are on the correct membership rate.
Here is what you can do on your Member Portal:
- Check your employment and contact details and update them where necessary
- View your workplace agreement (if applicable)
- Check and update your payment details
- Request a Certificate of Currency for your Professional Indemnity Insurance
- Request assistance or support from VAHPA
- View quarterly management reports, meeting minutes, audit reports, branch finances and relevant disclosures
- View VAHPA news and updates
Your Membership Portal allows you to keep a close eye on how your union is being managed.
If your activation link has expired or if you have problems with using the Member Portal, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new activation link.