Join VAHPA at the Victorian Healthcare Week Expo
We are proud to support the Victorian Healthcare Week Expo, running on the 23-24 July, at the Melbourne Convention Centre. Running concurrently with the free Expo are conferences on Aged Care, Digital Health Care and Health Facility Design.
Register for your free pass here
Victorian Healthcare Week 2019is the largest healthcare event in Victoria and is the premier meeting place for the Victorian healthcare community to connect, network and explore the future of the design, delivery and operation of Australia’s healthcare system.
With over 1,000 attendees expected in 2019, Victorian Healthcare Week will provide VAHPA members with two days of learning and development opportunities across two free events:
- Nurses and Clinicians: This event offers attendees 12 CPD points and features 25 expert speaker sessions on leadership, empowerment, workforce management and digital transformation in nursing and healthcare.
- Patient Experience: New for 2019, this event is all about how patient experience can be improved through data management, digital innovation and staff engagement.
Featured speakers at a glance:
- Jenny Barr, Community Engagement Manager, The Royal Melbourne Hospital and North Western Mental Health
- Karen Patterson, Director of Capability and Culture, Clinical Excellence Commission
- Samantha Moses, Founder Australian Primary, Health Care Nurses Association
- Kate Renzenbrink, Chief Nursing and Midwifery Information Officer, Bendigo Health
- Jac Mathieson, Chief Nursing Officer, Peter MacCallum Cancer Centre
- David Malone, Assistant Director, Population Health Prevention, Department of Health and Human Services Victoria
- Sherri Huckstep, Chief Experience Officer, The Royal Women’s Hospital
- And many more!
We hope you can join us at Victoria’s premier healthcare event of the year.
For more information, email email@example.com