Effective 1 January 2018
|Member Category Description:||Annual Fees||Quarterly Fees||Monthly Fees||Fortnightly Fees|
|Full-time, part-time or casual (>24 hours per week)||$ 699.84||$ 174.96||$ 58.32||$ 26.84|
|Part-time or casual (9-24 hours per week)||$ 524.88||$ 131.22||$ 43.74||$ 20.13|
|Part time or casual (<9 hours per week)||$ 349.92||$ 87.38||$ 29.16||$ 13.42|
|Parental Leave||$ 140.40||$ 35.10||$ 11.70||N/A|
|Early career discount 1||66% off|
|Early career discount 2||33% off|
*For detailed description of membership categories, please refer to our Membership Policy.
- Early Career Discounts do not apply to already discounted Parental Leave Rate.
- Student Membership does not grant voting rights or Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Early Career Discount 1 is only applicable to members during the first two years of their career, that is for 24 months from the date of graduation.
- Early Career Discount 2 is only applicable to members during the third and fourth years of their career.
- Your membership fees are fully tax deductible.
- Direct Debit terms and conditions can be found here.
- You must declare any circumstances that may lead to a Professional Indemnity Insurance claim.
Part time memberships
Simply state the total number of hours a week you work as an Allied Health Professional to join the VAHPA on the part time or casual membership rates.
If you are an existing member and wish to change your work hours, please fill in this form. Note that the new, lower rate will take effect at the next billing period.
Parental Leave memberships
Please click here to apply for Parental leave membership. Note that the new, lower rate will take effect at the next billing period.
Please click here for a range of VAHPA member benefits!