There are three easy ways to join VAHPA:
- Click here to join on-line
- Complete a join form and email to email@example.com or fax to 03 9329 6468
- Join over the phone on 1300 322 917
Effective 1 January 2018
*For detailed description of membership categories, please refer to our Membership Policy.
- Early Career Discounts do not apply to already discounted Parental Leave Rate.
- Student Membership does not grant voting rights or Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Early Career Discount 1 is only applicable to members during the first two years of their career, that is for 24 months from the date of graduation.
- Early Career Discount 2 is only applicable to members during the third and fourth years of their career.
- Your membership fees are fully tax deductible.
- Direct Debit terms and conditions can be found here.
- You must declare any circumstances that may lead to a Professional Indemnity Insurance claim.
Part time memberships
Simply state the total number of hours a week you work as an Allied Health Professional to join the VAHPA on the part time or casual membership rates.
If you are an existing member and wish to change your work hours, please fill in this form. Note that the new, lower rate will take effect at the next billing period.
Parental Leave memberships
Please click here to apply for Parental leave membership. Note that the new, lower rate will take effect at the next billing period.
Please click here for a range of VAHPA member benefits!