Effective 1 January 2019
|Category A (over 24 hours per week)||$ 720.84||$ 60.07||$ 27.65|
|Category B (9 to 24 hours per week)||$ 540.60||$ 45.05||$ 20.74|
|Category C (Under 9 hours per week)||$ 360.48||$ 30.04||$ 13.83|
|Parental Leave||$ 180.24||$ 15.02||N/A|
|Early career discount 1||66% off|
|Early career discount 2||33% off|
*For detailed description of membership categories, please refer to our Membership Policy.
- Early Career Discounts do not apply to already discounted Parental Leave Rate.
- Student Membership does not grant voting rights or Professional Indemnity Insurance.
- Early Career Discount 1 is only applicable to members during the first two years of their career, that is for 24 months from the date of graduation and includes the intern year and other periods of paid employment.
- Early Career Discount 2 is only applicable to members during the third and fourth years of their career, that is, for the period between 24 months after graduation and 48 months after graduation.
- Your membership fees are fully tax deductible.
- Direct Debit terms and conditions can be found here.
- You must declare any circumstances that may lead to a Professional Indemnity Insurance claim.
Parental Leave memberships
Working part-time or casual hours?
If you work part time or casual hours, VAHPA has membership rates to match. You can state the weekly hours you work when joining.
If you are an existing member and your work hours have changed, you can change your membership rate by logging into your Member Portal and navigating to the “Edit My Membership” page, located under “My Membership”.